Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dreaming Before Bed

It's getting late. As long as I'm still up I should be getting ready for my phone interview in the morning (wish me luck! I'm interviewing to be a technical consultant for early childhood collaboratives across the state, a dream of mine!! It would be in addition to my current early childhood network coordinator job), but I've seriously been working all night. I came home from work, went for a six mile bike ride (after putting on my fancy new bike computer), had some supper, argued with a boy, and then worked. We have a BIG event tomorrow. And next week. And a pilot project ending this week. Ughness.  So, I'm cruising around Rav without the usual guilt I feel since I'm not at work.

And I'm dreaming. Dreaming of a day I will be done with the massive amount of shawls in fingering weight yarn I am working on or the stole in lace weight yarn is finished and lovely. (I did buy another skein of Rowan KidSilk Haze today.) I am typically an instant gratification knitter. I don't know why I did this to myself.

Want to dream with me? I'm going to make you work for it and actually have to click on all of these links because I'm tired and don't want to screw with saving and uploading pics.

February Lady Sweater. Maybe in this red Cascade 220 Tweed.  (Colorway 7604)
Dollar and a Half Cardigan (yes, I have cast on for this, but I'm giving up on the yarn I really want to make it in), I'm thinking maybe in this Knit Picks Cot Lin DK. I'm feelin' the Pomegranate.
Nantucket Red in Knit Picks DK Tweed. I'm torn between the Lemon Curd or Porpoise colorways.
Garter Stitch Swingy Sweater in some Noro Kochoran. I even have it in my stash in Colorway 43b!
Liesl. I like the little red mid-length version. Just not sure what yarn...
Deirdre in my lovely Aslan Trends
Maybe the Hamamelis Shawl in my new handspun yarn.

That's all. Just some sweet fiber filled dreams. I'll head to bed now. Picture my hair blowing in a gentle breeze in a world where the wine flows and there is always time for knitting.



CommentsGuru.com - Forward This Image
Miss You Comments and Graphics - Dreaming About You


Edit from the following morning: I went off the deep end and ordered two sweaters worth of yarn from Knit Picks! I ordered yarn for the Nantucket Red and went with the City DK Tweed Lemon Curd and I ordered for the Dollar and a Half Cardigan with the Cot Lin in Moroccan Red! Squee!! (May be regretting that in a bit due to the aforementioned broke ass crafter status.)

No comments:

Post a Comment