Monday, March 14, 2011

The Who? Hat

No, not that (the) Who?

This one-



So, yeah. I'm alive! I've been in the realm of "new relationship" land. You know, that world you enter when you've met a new someone special and even though you always hate "those people" in that world, you willing cross over to the mushy side. Yep, I'm mushy. Which is seriously crimping on my crafting. But I'm cool with that. :) And I'm not apologizing for the mushy. I'm happy and I don't care if I'm one of "those people". And this hat was actually done before I went to the mushy side (like for the last two months!), the mushiness just kept me distracted from sewing the eyes on, so here it finally is! A post AND a finished project!



Project: Who? by Penguin Purls [Rav Link]
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted
Colorway: Brown Bear
Needle Size: US6
Ravelry Project Page


Nothing amazingly earth shattering to report about this project. It was part of the "don't trust a cold knitter" phase when I realized it was cold and I had no hats to wear.  I did a slight mod as I tend to do with hats and made it a bit longer. I have a big head. I'm a bit sensitive about it, so let's not press the details. So, I knit to 6.25 inches before starting the decrease section.


Crafting hasn't been totally dead to me while I've been in mushy new relationship land. I finished a cute little Buzz Lightyear quilt for my nephew's second birthday. I just kinda finished it last minute and forgot that whole taking a pic part. A request is in to my sister-in-law to please send pics. I'm halfway through an ADORABLE little hat and bootie set for my newest nephew due to show his (assumingly) cute little mug to the world at the end of April. And...it has owls!

So, I'm here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment