Friday, April 2, 2010

Crazy Busy


Ugh. Crazy busy=me. So, all I have for you today is the above thought to wrap your head around. (It lives on my fridge. that's me taking a shot for my 27th birthday below it. But I digress.) Morbid I am not, but if you died today would the preacher be lying if they said "So and so was a good, kind caring person who loved their family, smiled a lot, didn't litter, and so on". Or to be truthful would the preacher be saying "Yep, folks. She was a snarky bitch. Didn't share, kicked people when they were down, and had awful shoes."?

Life if craziness here. (As I mentioned.) But no worries. I have lots to tell about once I get to a place I am not just posting a bunch of "maybe I'll finish this posts". Coming up: the aforementioned orange and brown Easter dress didn't pan out. This involved swearing, attempted creative uses of fabric, and eventual tossing aside in disgust. I have to rush to finish this green and off-white flowy one to wear in the wee hours of Easter before I leave to go to my parents tomorrow. I am baking up some lemon crumb muffins for my Ravelry bake-a-long tomorrow. I have a knitting project I picked back up to tell you about. Some good stuff. Promise. Okay, that's an empty promise. Good stuff is pretty relative. If you are here looking for pics of half-naked big breasted women or to talk about Star Trek, none of what I mentioned will live up to that promise.

Oh, and I might even get some quilt designs done! (I use the term design loosely. By "design I usually mean reverse engineer a quilt I saw on the cover of a magazine I was too broke to buy.) Tonight is an overnight at the shelter. My last of the season. So this equals no sleep, lots of coffee, and 10 hours of time to entertain myself quietly while fighting off my body's natural urge to sleep when it's dark. Ahh, precious sleep. I got an akward drunk dial at 2:00 this morning. One that lasted far too long. I.Want.Sleep.

But now I work. Off to save the world one systematic change and committee meeting at a time! MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmmm I don't even know who would show up at my funeral.
    I'll happily let you do some of the eulogy.
    You've got the 'that crazy lady online' stories.
    :-)

    Hope you are having a good day.
    LOADS OF LOVE!

    ReplyDelete