Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Beautiful Day To Do Nothing At All

It's pretty amazingly gorgeous out here at the lake. I'm sitting here in a fantastically comfortable lounger with a beer at my side and my knitting on my lap. The activity of the day was a drive to my brother's girlfriend's for some volleyball in the pool to avoid melting through the 90 degree temps.

At the moment a blissful breeze is coming off the lake and the most pressing matter is getting up to make supper. Tonight's menu includes some of my homemade potato rolls, grilled vegetables with an olive oil & lemon juice marinade, sirloin steaks, and grilled pita pockets filled with garden vegetable cream cheese. We be feasting.

May this post find you happily relaxed doing something you love!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.7

No comments:

Post a Comment