Thursday, October 21, 2010

No Need to Not Cast On

I should totally cast on for the Helix Gauntlets fingerless gloves, right?


And I shouldn't let Grandma's shawl...


...or my Multnomah shawl...


...or, umm, my Damson shawl....


...or Layne's Tucker Teddy...


...or the ex's socks...



...or this scarf I've been working on all year on conference calls...


...or my sister-in-law's french press slippers...


...or my grandma's quilt...


...or my brother's Hawkeye pillows...



...or my Bella mittens...




...or this damn hat I volunteered to make someone else...



...or mom's present I'm not giving any specifics on because she has this address..

...or the flannel pants or knit owl I haven't started yet...

...stop me, right?

Thanks for agreeing with me! I knew you'd see it my way..

Sigh. I'm such a project slut.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I thought I was over-committed to making gifts. I think you should probably just cast on but try to maintain your sanity...somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete