Monday, July 12, 2010

A Goodbye

Dear Baked Goods, Fried Foods, and Beer (yes, beer),

We have had some good times together. Really, I have enjoyed your company. You are always there when I need to eat my feelings and on those weekends I am bored you always entertain me. I haven't been able to imagine a life worth living without you in it. That is why this is so hard for me. It's time we take a break and I think I need to see some other foods for awhile. I think our relationship has possibly crossed the line and it's just not healthy anymore. We need to work on some boundaries. When we both get to a place we are able to maintain those healthy boundaries maybe we can try things out little by little, but I need my space for awhile. It's not you. Okay, that's a lie. It is you. This hurts me more than it hurts you. I'm going to see how things go with a lower calorie diet for awhile. If we don't make this break now I'm afraid we'll grow to hate each other and some things you just can't take back. Like those pictures of me I just saw on facebook. Those are forever (because they aren't mine and the best I can do is untag.)

It was fun and we had some amazing times together. I wish you the best.

Love always and forever,

April

P.S. Beer, I may try to fit you in. I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye to you yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment